ESTANDA has been manufacturing plates for grate coolers for the last 30 years.
This experience and knowledge has enabled the company to implement various innovations, both metallurgical (materials) and in the design of the grates of the coolers, in order to increase the service life of the plates and improve their performance.
- New materials for temperatures around 1,200 ºC, in extreme conditions of oxidation, oxidising sulphurous atmospheres, etc.
- Materials for conditions involving great thermal gradients.
- For grate deformations due to:
- Mechanical problems with the supports.
- Stresses in the bolts.
- New designs to resist wear and abrasion better.
- Designs to prevent deformations.
- chromium (Cr) content: 7 - 27 %.
- Nickel (Ni) content : 4 – 36 %
- General Catalogue ESTANDA Heat-Resistant Steels |Download
Are you interested in our products?