Our lifting liners prolong the service life of the mills, cut the wear of the grinding balls and reduce power consumption and maintenance requirements.
ESTANDA lifting liners are designed to enable the mill to function optimally; they use 3 systems for fixing them to the mill: bolted, semi-bolted and "vaulted" effect.
- For 1st chambers of mills and mono-chamber mills.
- Differentiated lifting steps according to grinding conditions.
- Advantages: greater grinding efficiency preventing the grinding balls from hitting the liners.
- Carbon (C) content: 0.3 – 2.7 %.
- Chromium (Cr) content: 7 – 25 %.
- General Catalogue ESTANDA Grinding |Download
Are you interested in our products?