In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Spanish Information Society Services Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, the following information has been made available for interested parties by Fundiciones del Estanda, S.A. -henceforth Estanda-, as an information society services provider operating through this Internet Site in the domain www.estanda.com:
- Company name: Fundiciones del Estanda, S.A.
- Registered Address: Antzizar, 17. 20200 Beasain (Gipuzkoa)
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Spanish Tax Identification Number (NIF): A28059269
- Registered on the Guipúzcoa Province Trade Registry: Volume 802, Page 136, Sheet 9478, Entry No. 1.
This Website has been designed to provide information for clients about the products and services offered by Estanda; it gives Internet users the opportunity to find out about the products the company provides for its clients in order to carry out their activities. The information is given clearly and in detail.
Site use is governed by the information set out in this Legal Notice.
Estanda reserves the right to modify any type of information which may appear on the Site, without obligation to give advance warning or let users know about these modifications: it is understood that publication on the Site is sufficient.
The user of this Site agrees:
- To use the contents or services of this Site legally; the user may not make use of the contents of the Site without the express permission of the owner.
- Not to input programmes, viruses or other malware agents which might interrupt or alter the use of the Site.
- Not to publish images, videos, texts or other contents from this Site, except with the express written permission of the Site owner.
Estanda shall not be liable for any damages or injuries to the user arising from access to this Site.
1 Use and processing of personal data
2 Safety measures
Estanda has taken the technical and organisational measures required to guarantee the safety of personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, all within the safety limitations available on the Internet.
3 Exercise of rights to access, rectification, cancellation or rejection.
Users who have provided Estanda with their data will be able to access that data, rectify it, modify it or reject its use; to do so they will contact us by postal or electronic mail at the addresses shown at the start of this Legal Notice; all contact will be accompanied by a copy of the user´s National Identity Card.
Exemption from liability
This Site includes links to third party web pages which we think may be of interest to users. However, Estanda is not liable for anything arising from connections to third party links or the contents of those pages.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice, along with the use of this Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation.
Interested parties will submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Beasain (Spain) for the resolution of all disputes or questions relating to this site or to activities carried out on it, expressly waiving any other venue to which they might be entitled.