Inlet headwall liners
To prevent wear of the mill head and to improve the capacity and regulation of the mill load is what is achieved by the ESTANDA headwall liners:
- Increase in the width or use of flaps in the areas of maximum wear depending on the resistance of the steel used.
- If drilling allows, subdivision by means of rings that adapt to the zones of maximum wear of the liner.
- Adapting of liners and inlet trunnion to increase the degree of filling, thus increasing the productivity of the mill.
Low and medium alloy steels with good wear-resistant properties:
- Carbon (C) content: 0.3 – 2.7 %.
- chromium (Cr) content: 7 – 25 %.
- General Catalogue ESTANDA Grinding |Download
Are you interested in our products?