Inlet feed chute systems
ESTANDA’s new Inlet Feed Chute Systems regulate the inlet flow to the raw material and cement mills, thus improving ventilation and allowing them to function optimally.
The installing of these Inlet Feed Chute Systems is straightforward and they can be adapted to any kind of mill.
These systems are characterised by:
- Step design to optimise the ventilation of the grinding mill.
- Removable steps so they can be easily replaced and the mill can be inspected, and produced in wear-resistant materials.
- Leaks and losses of the material to be ground reduced to a minimum.
- Optimisation of transport capacity (endless/cone design).
- Increase in the mill’s load capacity ( % filled)
- Grinding optimisation systems |Download
Are you interested in our products?