ESTANDA’s classifying liners are designed to obtain a good classification of the grinding balls, optimum distribution of the material to be ground and prevent the reprocessing of it.
- For 2nd compartments and chambers of ball mills.
- Classifying profile positioned axially and with a slight lifting capability radially for optimum grinding performance.
- Ball classification: homogeneous distribution of the raw material depending on grain size.
Steels and white chromium (Cr) alloy castings:
- chromium from (12 – 27) %.
- Grinding optimisation systems |Download
Are you interested in our products?